This 3mm thick knee sleeve provides ideal support for high agility or endurance workouts.
The construction of the product is build on a unique patent, securing its anatomical fit. The shape allows the product to follow the body’s motions. This creates a combined mental and physical frame to keep your body moving towards strength instead of injury. The knee support will guide your body in moving correctly without limiting muscle development around your knee.
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve is classified as a medical device. It combines the key benefits stability, compression and warmth.
Stability offers a mental and physical feeling of safety. Compression helps preventing injuries and increases your muscle memory of how to move correctly. Warmth protects your joints and soft tissues from injury. Together these elements improve your performance capability.
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
RX KNEE SLEEVE 3MM FUNCTIONALITY:
- The key functions of Rehband’s supports are warmth, compression and a strengthening of the receptive input. These create a unique composition which together prevent injuries, enhance performance and ease rehabilitation of injuries. You will experience several result, specific to each product.
- Coordination can be described as the interaction between the nervous system and the muscle system. It is an interaction of particular groups of muscles with the aim to create useful bodily responses needed for and optimal and desired performance.
- The compression and receptive input from the anatomical construction in Rehband products enable a higher level of muscle coordination. The perfect fit of these designs operate at maximum effectiveness in a complete range of motion and increase the quality of movements. You are less likely to sustain injury to your limbs when coordination is improved, for example while wearing Rehband products.
- Injury prevention is central to living an active life. Injury prevention and activity should go hand-in-hand. Prevention not only includes wearing the right type of preventative gear suited for an active lifestyle, but may also include recovery in-between sets, warm-up and warm-down, stretching, staggering of frequency and dose of exercise, healthy eating, etc.
- Physical activity could very well be our cheapest remedy. Unsurprisingly, a vast amount of research shows that a high rate of physical activity improves the overall health and well-being of populations. In connection to activity, more or less severe injuries may occur, injuries which are often related to overuse. To prevent the probability of any injury occurring, but also to speed-up recovery if it happens, protective supports are of value. Preventative equipment is made for a reason, to prevent initial and recurring injuries. Rehband products are designed to reduce swelling, to protect the user from friction and hits, and to simultaneously provide increased stability and support to joints and muscles.
- Regardless the sport, activity or level - active people strive to reach better performance or to remain at a certain desired level. The combined functions of warmth, compression and strengthened receptive input result in a wide range of benefits such as coordination, improved balance, increased blood circulation. The combined results can increase performance in the chosen activity. The athlete is given the tools to reach new levels, new goals and undertake new challenges.
- Good performance depends on many different factors, such as sleep, diet, level of repetition and mindset. Improved technique, achieved by the improved coordination, balance, feeling of safety and proprioception, which the user receives from Rehband supports, is another factor which might improve performance. Regardless if one wears Rehband supports to to prevent injuries, boost confidence or rehabilitate an injury - the overall performance can be enhanced.
- When exercising, metabolic by-products are produced. Lactate is the most common one. When by-products accumulate, they significantly impact the contractile function of the muscle tissue, dramatically decreasing performance. When the exercise is finished, these metabolites sometimes remain in the muscle. It is important that they are removed and there are various methods that can be used effectively, including active recovery and cold showers. Wearing Rehband products during and after working out is also an effective practice, promoting blood flow and extending time for muscles to cool-down.
- Rehband products are highly effective for athletes because quality of recovery is improved. They heighten proprioception by providing feedback to the body, support movement, stimulate blood flow and keep joints warm. All of these benefits make the user fit to go and with a better chance of practicing without pain or soreness the day after exercise.
- Warm-up is described as low-intensity work where larger muscle groups are activated with the aim of preparing the body for an activity with high intensity. There is a reason why it is called ‘warm-up’, since it serves to raise body temperature which leads to positive body tissue changes. Increased muscle temperature results in preparedness for a strenuous activity, increases oxygen levels to muscles in use, improves the movement of the joints and minimizes the likelihood of strains. Additionally, warm-ups prepare the athletes psychologically to focus on the upcoming intensive activity, whether it is a competitive game or another endeavour.
- The benefits of Rehband products aid in giving you a faster warm-up and also to retain the temperature gained. Furthermore, the receptive input-gained from Rehband products helps the user to become more aware of the body’s motion which results in a more efficient warm-up.