Влажный корм для кошек Halo Purely, паштет с индейкой и уткой, 12 х 140 г
Мы собрали лучшие предложения по оригинальным брендовым товарам из зарубежных магазинов, выстроили надежную систему доставки и не тратим средства на аренду торговых помещений - это позволяет сделать цены для вас намного ниже местных магазинов.
Непривычно покупать качественные вещи дёшево? Пора начинать это делать вместе с LiteMF Market!»
Вес и размеры
- 1.68 кг
- Whole Meat - No Rendered Meal
- No Meat Meal of Any Kind
- Grain Free
- Provides Added Hydration
- For Indoor Cats
- Made in USA
- 12 Cans (5.5 oz. Each)
Give your cat what he naturally craves with Halo Turkey & Duck Recipe Pate Grain-Free Indoor Cat Canned Cat Food. Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free turkey and duck are the very first ingredients, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. The grain-free formula in this special recipe is easy on your kitty’s tummy and he’ll love the highly-digestible, savory flavor. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for his eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole turkey and duck and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for strong, healthy eyes and heart.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a finicky eater.
Adult: Feed 3/4 - 1 oz per pound of body weight per day split into two servings.
- Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
- Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
- Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
- Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.Free Of Grain, GMOs, BPA, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.